Which cases include universal dock adapters?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by aphexii, Feb 18, 2011.

1. aphexii macrumors 6502

Getting sick of the wobbliness of the iPhone 4 in a Speck Pixelskin HD on my Sony Clock Radio Dock. Would like to switch to a case that includes a universal dock adapter so the whole thing would be a bit more snug.

I was looking at the Switcheasy Capsule Rebel, which looks like a nice case with a dock adapter, but was curious what else is out there?

2. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

As far as I'm aware, SwitchEasy is the only company I know of that includes dock adapters with some of their cases. I think there are a couple off brand/smaller case manufacturers that do but I can't remember the name of any of them at the moment.

3. kny3twalker macrumors 65816

kny3twalker

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_6 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8E200 Safari/6533.18.5)

You can buy a rebel on eBay for $10 including shipping and it includes two adapters, some screen shields, port covers, and the case, and more than likely it will work with your current case. So it might be worth it just for the accessories.