Which color case should i choose ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by buddygogo, Jul 5, 2011.

1. buddygogo macrumors newbie

Hi,please give me your adivce which case should i choose ?
    The case have three colors,i like all the colors,but the case is for my friend as a gift,so please help me choose one color,the picture as blew:[​IMG]

2. 42streetsdown macrumors 6502a

42streetsdown

an odd thing to ask strangers, but black is my favorite.

3. 736dave macrumors newbie

Buy two and mix them. Mine is a black base with blue ribs.

Black and yellow was available for the ip3 and is still my favorite.

4. joshwithachance macrumors 68000

joshwithachance

5. gokart mozart macrumors 6502

I have the black one on a white iP4. One of my sisters has the purple one on her white iP4. The black looks good on the white. The black has that Batman armor look. Part of me still wonders if I would have enjoyed the blue more. I considered the white one as well but I hear the softer TPUesque part has a tendency to become discolored with time. Not sure I'm a fan of the red.

Are you aware that those three aren't the only colors anymore? If I was more adventurous, and willing to spend more, I probably would have picked up several of them. I think the the dark green, dark blue, and even orange would have been neat.
    http://www.switcheasy.com/products/CapsuleRebel_iPhone4/CapsuleRebel_iPhone4.php

The black or white may be the "safe" choices with a case like this that already tends to stand out on its own. With that said, my sister loves her purple one and I must say that its not that shabby (just not for me).

6. ann713 macrumors 6502a

White! Looks great on either or black or white iPhone.