Which color iphone 7?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ethan Coohill, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Ethan Coohill macrumors member

i currently have a black iPhone 7 and I'm having a really hard time deciding if I want to switch it for the silver phone. I haven't had a white iPhone since my 4 and I kind of miss it. But can't make up my mind. Let me know your thoughts and why you got the color you did. Also to keep in mind I have a silver iPad

2. Relentless Power macrumors P6

Relentless Power

I actually opted for silver for the first time, being I have always had Space Gray. I actually prefer Silver. Very clean and sleek. The white border looks nice as well.

3. T5BRICK macrumors 604

T5BRICK

Pick the one you like the best? I hate the way iPhones with white bezels look.

4. kmj2318 macrumors 68000

kmj2318

I'm in the same situation. I'm seriously considering exchanging my black 7 plus for a silver one.

5. Sunny1990 Suspended

Sunny1990

Pictures of your device please!!!

6. kargurin macrumors regular

kargurin

7. Ethan Coohill thread starter macrumors member

I am using a case, I'm more talking about the white front compared to the black

8. mirz2000 macrumors regular

I had always had black bezels, but flipped to silver for my 6S Plus. I love the white bezel. For what I do it actually blends in better than black. I think if you watch a lot of movies the black blends in better. If you are on Safari and Facebook mostly the white does. Just my experience anyway.

9. Shelleyldiaz Suspended

Jet black color for iPhone 7 will be great choice.