which dashboard x widgets for ipad3 and 4s?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mrjayviper, Aug 9, 2012.

1. mrjayviper macrumors regular

as title. thanks :)

I got NCsettings installed and it seems dashboard x comes with sbs settings widgets.

looking for other useful widgets I guess. I looked at the NC widgets and dashboard x widgets and nothing seems to excite. :/

thanks again

2. BFizzzle macrumors 68020

BFizzzle

yeah i didnt find aynthing to exciting either, uninstalled it :p

3. ipsychedelic macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

Dashtweet?

There is also another one I saw for taking "undercover" pictures.

Except for that widgets in Cydia.. hmm.. that's a thing I'm not sure about. They don't look so great and polished like the ones on Android (usually the big apps always come with widgets in different sizes).

Probably one day Apple will bring widgets to iOS then we'll start having some fun at the expense of battery of course.

4. mrjayviper thread starter macrumors regular

Uninstalled dashboard x. Widgets are gimmicky at best even the ones I've seen for android.

5. ipsychedelic macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

Of course, same with themes (although yet again, we only have themes via Jailbreak and only a few don't look enormously cheesy).

BUT, there are some interesting ones from RSS readers, twitter, youtube, where you get to see the latest updates, in convenient small, medium or large (aka full screen) form.
    Those are quite handy but like I said only one could hope for apple to introduce such thing in the SDK one day.

6. bigsexyy81 macrumors 6502a

bigsexyy81

I keep the weather widget on my homescreen at the top. That's really it. Don't use IntelliscreenX for now but will prob remove Dashboard X when I go back to ISX.