Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

MacAndrew07

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 28, 2012
Porto, Portugal
My friend's GMail account have been compromised since she clicked and submitted her information to a Phishing site, the good news is that she got her account back but she decided to cancel it. So since she has her own domain name, isabella@domain.com I setted up the Mac Mail so she can read and compose messages, but comes from the "Windows world" and she's used to Outlook express (back in XP), which Email client do you recommend to use on a Mac Snow Leopard (10.6.8)?

SandboxGeneral

Moderator emeritus
Sep 8, 2010
Detroit
My friend's GMail account have been compromised since she clicked and submitted her information to a Phishing site, the good news is that she got her account back but she decided to cancel it. So since she has her own domain name, isabella@domain.com I setted up the Mac Mail so she can read and compose messages, but comes from the "Windows world" and she's used to Outlook express (back in XP), which Email client do you recommend to use on a Mac Snow Leopard (10.6.8)?

You can get Outlook for Mac here.
There is also Mozilla Thunderbird here (my favorite).

Comment

Weaselboy

Staff member
Jan 23, 2005
California
The Mail application that comes with Snow Leopard works pretty well unless she has come specific function it does not provide.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.