Which free Bumper will you choose for your iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Mosi, Jul 17, 2010.

?

Which Free Bumper will you choose?

1. Black

52 vote(s)
    23.5%
  2. White

77 vote(s)
    34.8%
  3. Green

14 vote(s)
    6.3%
  4. Blue

18 vote(s)
    8.1%
  5. Orange

15 vote(s)
    6.8%
  6. Pink

5 vote(s)
    2.3%
  7. Third Party Sourced Case

40 vote(s)
    18.1%
  1. Mosi macrumors regular

Assuming you choose a bumper and not a third party case, which one will you get?

I really like the white bumper on the black iPhone.......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.......but I am not so sure about the black bumper on the white iphone. I think I will probably choose the white one as my free one and maybe buy the blue or orange.

What about you guys?

2. ayzee macrumors 6502a

ayzee

Ill be going for white on white.

Apart from the black, the other bumpers dont look appealing at all. But my mind may change if I see a better third party white case

3. kuaiyouming, Jul 17, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  4. makefunnyfaces macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

The only bumpers I don't have are the pink & orange. I had the pink, but hated & sold it. So, I'd definitely go for the orange.

I'd rather have a good third party case, but I'll only pick that option if Apple offers Speck/Otterbox/Switcheasy.

5. puggles macrumors regular

I already have black, white, and green so I think illl just have them refund me the money for one of those.

6. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

Fruitless poll, as we don't know which 3rd party cases will be included and what they will look like.

7. Appdict macrumors regular

+1, I hope the cases aren't crap. Incase Sliders? :D

8. daneoni macrumors G4

daneoni

Already have my free bumper and i got the black even though i don't use it. Can't stand it. White just seems like it'd get grimy after a while

9. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

Agreed. I won't be able to choose until all of the choices are known.

10. nednarm macrumors 6502

I've already got a black bumper so I think I'll go for an orange one this time. I reckon it will look pretty sweet.

11. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

i bought pink but i'm getting ready to return it... i don't like not being able to use any of my previously purchased accessories :mad: with it (charging cables at work and in the car and the headphone jack in the car that allows it to play through the stereo)

i love the look of the pink bumper... but i also like to be able to charge my phone away from the computer....

12. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

For sure it does. :D Totally stands out lying on a clean desk.

13. rannddeee macrumors regular

Say I buy a phone today at the Apple Store, will they give me a bumper right there on the spot or would I have to wait like everyone else who purchased it before the announcement?

14. Savor Suspended

Savor

Already got a black bumper, so I'm going for a refund.

We don't know what the 3rd party cases look like, so it shouldn't have been an option or the poll should have been posted later when we know all the details. If I had to choose a bumper, my only two picks would be black or white. Leaning toward black to use as a spare considering white gets dirty easier. But since it is free, I don't mind white just for the hell of it.

15. ThomasJ20 macrumors member

16. sheaitisnotso macrumors regular

Well since they haven't officially announced how to get the bumpers and what cases will be available, I imagine you won't be able to get one until then. Everything is on hold until Apple announces the details.

17. ThatsMeRight macrumors 68020

Well, I was going for a black one but now I'm hesitating. White seems pretty hot on a black iPhone.

18. macfan881 macrumors 68020

if one of the 3rd party cases is iLuv's iFrog cases ill go for those if not a white/black bumper

19. chaosbringer macrumors member

chaosbringer

White Bumper on Black iPhone OR Blue Bumper on White iPhone.. not sure yet, but maybe the 1st

20. DynaFXD macrumors 6502a

DynaFXD

Third party cases. Thanks for the offer, Apple, but not interested. I'm long past accumulating stuff for the sake of having it. If I don't plan on putting the bumper to use I don't want it laying around to collect dust.

I have the Griffin reveal and am waiting for an Otter case.

P.S. If I had to go bumper it would be a green one for me and a white one for the wife ;)

21. stlredbird macrumors 6502

stlredbird

I was planning on getting a black bumper but those shots of the white bumper look really good. I would like to see some hi quality shots of a black bumper on a black iphone before I made a decision.

Anyone know where one may find some high quality shots of all the color bumpers on black iphones?

22. orange42 macrumors 6502a

If I actually get a chance to get a bumper if they still have them, I'll probably go with black. I like the look of white on black but it will get dirty over time. Does anyone have pictures of orange on black?

23. labrat1996 macrumors 6502

labrat1996

I already ordered, received and sold my white bumper so my choice has already been made.

24. BlondeBuddhist macrumors 6502a

BlondeBuddhist

White for me.

Black and white is my favorite color combo.

To these folks who say 'white will get dirty easier", how is it your phone is getting so dirty? I wash my hands more than ever since owning iphones. If you drop it, sure there will be a scuff. How anyone is grubbing up their hands enough to dirty a bumper is beyond me.

Blonde Buddhist

25. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

Since I already got the blue one, I'll prolly get the white or orange one :D