Which game is this version 2

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by erandall38, Jul 22, 2007.

1. erandall38 macrumors 6502

I saw someone else just ask this same question, and people were helpful and gave responses. About a year ago I saw this guy playing a game on a mac and I was always interested in what it was and have searched for quite a long time... I would have asked him, but trust me this guy was weird.
    The only explanation I have for the game is that he was flying a guy around that was wearing a jet pack. The view was from behind the guy and you could see a decent amount of scenery which was a city he was flying through. I dont think there are many games with guys flying by jetpack so hopefully some of you have seen/payed this?
    Thanks

2. Maccleduff macrumors regular

It sounds like GTA:San Andreas , as you can fly around in a jetpack in that.

3. erandall38 thread starter macrumors 6502

They have GTA on computers?? Did not know that. But no it was for sure not GTA of any sort. It might have been possible that the entire game consited of flying a boy around on a jet pack... not sure. If it helps he was playing it on a MB not a MBP but the graphics were still decent, but it must not be very demanding.

4. maclover007 macrumors member

wow...this may sound stupid but it could be Second Life. I know you can fly around and there is scenery. Check it out though!!!!

Macbook Black 13" 2.16 200gb 2gb

5. omgwut macrumors 6502

omgwut

Could have been Tribes 2 or Tribes: Vengeance.