Which glass 6S plus screen protector has good lasting effective oleophobic coating?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by FieldingMellish, Oct 10, 2015.

1. FieldingMellish Suspended

I am finding that my Zagg glass gets smeary way to fast. I installed a new replacement around a month ago and I'm ready to bail. The smeary glass I can't see through and I'm always with the microfiber cloth.

What current brand and model is available, and that doesn't approach Zagg high prices, that I can buy?

2. matthew.murillo951 macrumors newbie

I just got my Daswise edge to edge protector in the mail today. I'll install it tonight and let you know how it performs. I'll try and post pics too.

3. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

Thank you.

Any other post of glass protector owners with a few month's to a year's worth use would be beneficial.

4. matthew.murillo951 macrumors newbie

5. FieldingMellish thread starter Suspended

6. sumiregusa macrumors regular

sumiregusa

As you'll see on other tempered glass screen protector threads, I'm a big supporter of the Godosmith Ice Max 3D. It's the best edge-to-edge and/or tempered glass IMO and I've used 3 or 4 already. However, it's not exactly cheap.

I had the Daswise but was not impressed with it after a few days. The oleophobic coating collected fingerprints way too easily for my taste and dust got under the screen all the time.

If affordability is your concern, you might try this option from Just Mobile that someone just posted about:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0141A6YXG/

7. rocksyoursock macrumors regular

rocksyoursock

Anker glass. 7$ on Amazon. I'm obsessive about the coating and have used quite a few.

8. Nhwhazup macrumors 68000

Nhwhazup

I'm a big fan of Benks ultra thin .2 edge to edge. Have used one on my 6 Plus for 10 months and loved it. I tried to go cheaper when I got my new 6S + and tried the Daswise. I ordered 2 and couldn't get a good installation with either. I also bought the Ice Max but haven't applied it as it looks kind of thick for my preference.

So I went back to the Benks. Installs like a dream, feels good, great oleophobic coating and looks great - works with minimal cases. Only downfall is that it takes like a week to get the Benks when ordered through Amazon.