Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jimmyss

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 11, 2017
I am going to launch a new website. It is about Apple Case. It is a WordPress site. Which hosting I should use?

devananda108

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2011
Hello,

I recommend Fast Comet. They are excellent in many ways. They migrated my entire cPanel for free (I moved from another host because of poor customer service). It was totally seamless.

GoJames4

macrumors newbie
Feb 2, 2017
I like Blue Host, we've been using them for quite a few years. Rarely had issues, when there were problems, the tech support people were very friendly.

csurfr

macrumors 68020
Dec 7, 2016
Seattle, WA
+1 for Dreamhost.

Owned by employees, not the megacorp that is Bluehost and all the others. In fact they played an April Fools joke saying they were sold and people lost it.

My small company uses it, and we also host all of our clients needing space there.

Support has been top notch when (rarely) needed. Also, if you're registering a domain with them, they don't expect you to pay 13-15.00 more for "domain privacy" like Bluehost does. Which means.... you won't get spammed over and over by those that troll the domain registrar entries. Because it WILL happen if you don't have privacy. In other words, they don't expect you to pay to keep your information private. Bluehost did (and still does).

ocabj

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2009
I went with a Linode VPS several years back. I got tired of being on shared hosting and other people's vhosts spiking the load on the server that I was on.

Reactions: zzLZHzz

zzLZHzz

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2012
Linode is decent. Otherwise you could try digitaloceans. they are pretty similar in term of that they are providing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.