iPad mini Which iPad Mini should I get?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by KiiD, Nov 28, 2012.

1. KiiD macrumors newbie

Ok so im getting an iPad Mini for christmas but thing is i dont know which one to get between the ipad mini 16gb wifi+cellular model or ipad mini 32gb wifi only model. I usually dont go over 16gb with my iphone5 or any other apple products of mine cause im use to deleting unwanted apps, songs, contacts, etc.. but im a senior in highschool so my parents would have to pay for the cellular network which i doubt they will. but if it makes a difference i do get LTE speeds in my area so i might be able to convince them to pay the 25$ per month... which one would benefit me more? im so stuck! :confused::eek::mad: thank you in advance for your opinions.! :apple:

2. mrkjsn macrumors 6502

Get the 32gb wifi and convince your parents to pay for tether.

3. Medic311 macrumors 68000

Medic311

i would just get the wifi version since i presume you are going to college next year. college campuses these days have everything blanketed in wifi. this wasn't the case when i went to college.

if you were my age and in the working world, i would recommend the LTE version. my employer doesn't allow non-work devices on the network for security reasons so the only way i can get internet is either wifi tethering to my iPhone 4S which is a pain sometimes or LTE on the iPad (i got the 64GB LTE version).

since you will be on a college campus with wifi as abundant on campus as the air you'll be breathing, i would get the iPad Mini 32GB wifi

4. EMAN19, Nov 28, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2012

EMAN19 macrumors 6502

I too would get the 32GB if I were you. 16GB isn't a lot if you ask me, but it depends on the person's usage and what they intend on doing.