iPad mini Which iPad mini....?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tl01, Nov 8, 2012.

1. tl01 macrumors 65816

Usually I know which size iDevice I want but not this time. I want an iPad mini with LTE... But I can't decide on 16 or 32 GB. I'm going to keep my iPad 3 for home so this would sort of be the one I will keep in my purse. I would also take my iPad 3 on trips. My iPad 3 is a 32gb and it is the perfect size for me.

I would mostly use this mini for Internet and note taking when at school meeting for my son's school. It seems the 16 would be fine for that. I also want to sell it when the retina one comes out.... Whenever that is! My iPhone 5 is also a 32 GB and I always have that with me.

2. Bih85 macrumors newbie

Bih85

16gb should be fine for you if you are only using it for apps, internet, a few pictures here and there. Also, all notes that you take on Pages will be saved on iCloud and not in your internal memory on iPad.

3. ActionableMango macrumors 604

ActionableMango

16GB is fine unless you are going to load the thing up with lots of games or tons of media.

4. tl01 thread starter macrumors 65816

I wasn't even thinking photo wise.... That's the main reason I got my iPhone in the 32gb size... I would use my phone for pics long before an ipad;). I don't play games but might put a movie or two but I think I'll have enough space there.