which ipad should i buy

gardon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2012
I wanna buy the new ipad 3 online,but I don't know buy which one.I mean is Which generation ipad was better, and Should I buy how much Storage?

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
I wanna buy the new ipad 3 online,but I don't know buy which one.I mean is Which generation ipad was better, and Should I buy how much Storage?
Way too vague to answer. Do you want wifi only or LTE? If you want LTE, who has better coverage where you will use it - AT&T or Verizon? What will you be storing on it?

gardon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2012
I lost my job now!so i haven't got much money,where can buy the cheap's ipad?and Should I buy how much Storage?16GBor32GB?

LanEvo

macrumors 6502
Sep 5, 2010
NorCal
I lost my job now!so i haven't got much money,where can buy the cheap's ipad?and Should I buy how much Storage?16GBor32GB?
Craigslist if you want cheap, pick up a used iPad 2. You can't touch the new iPad without $500 for the cheapest model.

eawmp1

macrumors 601
Feb 19, 2008
FL
Not for me to judge but perhaps you should think about getting a job and taking care of life's necessities before buying what is an unnecessary luxury item.

gardon

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 21, 2012
Not for me to judge but perhaps you should think about getting a job and taking care of life's necessities before buying what is an unnecessary luxury item.
Thanks so much for you! but I need the ipad now.can you help me? thanks again!