Which iPhone 6 Did You PreOrder or Will Buy

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Konvictz, Sep 14, 2014.

?

Which iPhone 6 Did You Pre Order or Will Buy?

1. iPhone 6 16gb

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  2. iPhone 6 64gb

22 vote(s)
    37.9%
  3. iPhone 6 128gb

5 vote(s)
    8.6%
  4. iPhone 6 Plus 16gb

2 vote(s)
    3.4%
  5. iPhone 6 Plus 64gb

19 vote(s)
    32.8%
  6. iPhone 6 Plus 128gb

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. Konvictz macrumors regular

Was looking for this poll but couldnt find it so I thought I'd make one. There has literally been wars between 4.7 and 5.5 inch versions of the last year or so, with people backing up their choice.

I felt the 5.5 inch version was a must for apple to release to keep up with competition, but many said 5.5 was stupid, yet so far it seems to be the more popular choice and in more demand.

Although I was seriously hoping for the 5.5 inch version, I agree that there should exist a 4.7 inch as well as the 5.5 inch maybe too big for some.

And a lot of people complaining even the 4.7 inch is too big, also have the right to complain because it may be too big for their circumstances. People often reply with you can get iphone 4s or 5s for smaller sizes. No the people that want smaller screen SHOULD be entitled to buy a smaller screen size with the latest features (cpu, battery, ios8 etc).

In fact, if it is profitable and worth it (I dont see why not), apple should in the future look to add 6 and 7 inch iphone models. Although I probably wouldnt buy them, many consumers would as indicated by the 6-7 inch galaxy mega and sony xperia z ultra, there is some demand for these.

I ordered the iPhone 6 Plus 128gb (space grey) because I wanted a big screen and wanted a lot of storage. I am overall happy with what I have seen of the iphone 6 plus and if the rumoured 2gb ram is correct then hardware wise it is all that I would require. Design wise I still dont like the antenna bands, not pleasing to look at it, thick and slightly amateurish but you cant have it all I guess. (I also did purchase a 4.7 model iphone 6 for a sibling though).

So, which one did you guys pre order/buy/hope to buy/will buy and why?

2. mloffa macrumors 6502a

mloffa

Going for the regular iPhone 6 - 64GB - Silver. I considered the Plus but after having played with the Note 3 at the AT&T store, I concluded that it was just too big for me personally. Maybe I'll get the plus next year when I'm used to the 4.7. :)

3. webbuzz macrumors 65816

webbuzz

6 Plus, 64GB.

My old eyes welcome the larger screen.

4. carjakester macrumors 68020

carjakester

5. Lasereyes macrumors member

I had to think over it a lot, but I went with the plus because it is a really brand new iphone experience. The 6 is great, but the jump from my 5S to a 6 is much less obvious (and justified) than the jump from my 5S to a 6+. I've been carrying a cardboard cutout of the phone for a few days now, and while it's daunting at first, I've gotten used to it.

Are people really buying the 16GB models? Why would you not spend the extra 100 for FOUR times the capacity? Those HD videos are going to eat up your space fast. I'd know, my 5S is 16 GB and while I've managed, it is very cramped.

6. Q-Dog macrumors 6502

Q-Dog

You don't have an option for "none of the above?"

7. Konvictz thread starter macrumors regular

lol I believe there are only 6 versions getting released.

I thought the 6 would start at 16gb and 6 plus would start at 32gb, but of course we are going to pay for the extra so why should they make things cheaper when we are going to pay for more. (thats sarcasm by the way).

8. Traverse macrumors 604

Traverse

iPhone 6 64GB Space Gray

If you browse through this forum you will see that this thread has already been created many times. (I don't mean that snarky btw).

9. Dreday24 macrumors regular