Which iPhone 6?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by THE BG 86, Sep 18, 2014.

1. THE BG 86 macrumors regular

2. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

I like how most of the girls were going for the smaller one :D

See?! size isn't everything... (or at least I'll keep telling myself that)

3. golfdude macrumors regular

I thought for sure they were all going to choose the 6+, but when you see them side by side it does make sense. Looking at them holding the 6+ you can imagine the hand cramps they are going to get. I can hold my iPhone 5s in between my middle finger and thumb and scroll with my index finger. I do this all the time and didn't realize it until last night after I started thinking about how I might not be able to do that with the 6.

4. jeblis macrumors regular

Although I'm sure they'll sell plenty of the 6 plus, It's not surprising that most people want the smaller galaxy size phone. You see this with the general breakdown of the phones in the android market. The numbers probably skew different here on macrumours as most here are probably male enthusiast geeks: larger hands, spend more time browsing, spec watchers.

5. Firocity macrumors member

You are totally right.

6. Izauze macrumors 6502

Pretty much every girl I know wants the iPhone Plus. Of course, these are 90% young techy girls, but some also just seem to like the idea of having the biggest best flashiest thing and dropping it in their purse and forgetting about it.

7. iScone macrumors 6502

iScone

There will be a lot of people saying the same thing in less than 24 hours, both men and women.

"The biggest must be the best" will need to be rethought by many.

8. jeblis macrumors regular

That's a good point. Women who carry purses have larger pockets. Still, it's rare for me to see anyone with note sized phone.

9. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Part of me wonders if Apple was expecting this response.

The story is, they made every possible size, by tenths of an inch, and picked the best size, and then the "ginormous" size.

They probably assumed the iP6 would be much more popular because they have seen them and handled them in person. Instead, us being the absolutely insane group that we are, saw OMG THE BIG ONE HAS MORE OF THE THINGS and we all had to have it.