Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which iPhone 6S/6S Plus did you get?

• Total voters

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
Please answer only if you have the device or have order one and do not intend to cancel. And as always, no scalpers! If you ordered multiple phones, choose the phone you intend to use the most! Unfortunately the Poll is limited to a certain number so I will request a simple format comment:

CAPACITY, COLOUR, MODEL

EG:

16GB, Silver, 6S

silverblack

macrumors 68030
Nov 27, 2007
Please answer only if you have the device or have order one and do not intend to cancel. And as always, no scalpers! If you ordered multiple phones, choose the phone you intend to use the most! Unfortunately the Poll is limited to a certain number so I will request a simple format comment:

CAPACITY, COLOUR, MODEL

EG:

16GB, Silver, 6S

What you are looking for could be found here:
https://forums.macrumors.com/index.php?posts/21832857/

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
This thread has a poll, the other doesn't. This thread is about having, the other is about preordering. This thread differentiates between 6(S) and 6(S) Plus.

They're not the same at all.

Apples n' Stone

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Apr 13, 2015
Maidstone, U.K
This thread has a poll, the other doesn't. This thread is about having, the other is about preordering. This thread differentiates between 6(S) and 6(S) Plus.

They're not the same at all.
Thank you! Glad somebody else sees it.
I have had comments for similar reasons, I am trying to gather poll information

reyalP

macrumors 6502
Oct 10, 2012
128 6s space gray. Thought about the plus version but still just to big for me. Maybe next year!

Last edited:

phillytim

macrumors 68000
Aug 12, 2011
Philadelphia, PA
I went 6s+ 128Gb Space Gray.

Figured I'd try my first Plus, mostly because of better battery life and the optical stabilization camera technology, get the most amount of storage that I could to compensate for the bigger pix & 4k vids taken by the camera and so that I just won't have to worry about running out of storage space all the time.

And, I love how the black front bezel keeps ones attention on the actual screen, rather than framed by the white bezels, which also tends to make the phone look smaller, in my eyes.

I just said screw it, I'm going all-out bigger and bigger this time! Haha

I'm still a little shaky about the size of this monster, but I'm trying to stick with it!

zjazz

macrumors 6502
Apr 7, 2011
Returned my 6S and picking up my 6S+ 128gb space gray today!!!! Yeeahh!!!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.