Which iPhone Case R u Getting For the 'New iPhone'?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Radio, Jul 29, 2012.

1. Radio macrumors 68000

trying to decide between the new switcheasy or going naked :confused:

i dont think the glass is going to break like the iphone 4/4s

2. alanatt macrumors newbie

oh, don't be that.

you should buy one protector, Swithy is good, if u think it's more expensive u could buy from amazon, i like collecting iphone case and if u're interest, u could search my facebook, alanattnina, i have one ablum.

3. iproductsuser macrumors 6502a

None. I will use a back skin on it more than likely and that's it.

4. charlesdayton macrumors 6502a

I will wait for cases to be made for it before deciding which one. We still don't know for sure how its going to look like or what material the back will be made off.

5. mattdo93 macrumors 6502

mattdo93

Most likely the Incase Snap or Incipio Feather. I love those snap on cases because they're so minimal. =)

6. djransom macrumors 68040

djransom

As of this moment, I'm going with the naked look for the new iPhone, but I could change my mind once I see it.

7. labman macrumors 604

labman

think I will wait till Sept. then I will decide.. My options keep my 4S sell the 4S buy the next one. I might even go Android if there aren't some big improvements. So little early to case shop I usually switch cases from time to time any way.

8. LittleGwen macrumors 6502

oh no! don't go naked with your new phone! probably gonna go with switcheasy. they have really pretty cases. :D

9. k3roro macrumors 6502

For the 4S I went with front and back protectors. I think for the new one, assuming it's aluminum backing, I think I'll just use a front protector.

10. batting1000 macrumors 604

11. white4s Suspended

no case no screen protector all day

took off my glidecase and both screen protectors on my 4s now, natural look & feel ftw

12. ixodes macrumors 601

ixodes

If the phone looks like the recent pics suggest, I have zero interest in a phone that looks just like the existing model, but a bit longer.

No thanks. Not even close :eek:

13. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

How can that decision even be made? We don't know the specs of the phone, so we don't know what cases will/won't work or be made for it.

----------

Super relevant; really added to the conversation...

...almost as much as mine did....:D

14. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

15. Radio thread starter macrumors 68000

16. GolfnCPA macrumors member

GolfnCPA

17. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

18. Indy21 macrumors 6502

Well, I like the more rugged cases for best protection so that I don't freak out if it get's dropped, sat on, spilled on etc...I have 2 young children in the house, it's bound to happen.

I'm also a very heavy user so I get tired of having to keep my phone on charge in the car or recharging mid-day entirely just to make it through the day.

Both of the above being said, when I get my new iPhone I'm hoping that Mophie has a new Juice Pack Pro available soon.

That case design is perfect for what I want. Otterbox style protection and a battery pack that will recharge the phone 1.5 times.

I know, not very stylish or original but I've become a more function over fashion user lately. I was one of the first to buy a $150 element case for my 3GS way back when and it was an awesome case and got lots of attention from everyone that saw it but a couple of drops on pavement and it really started to show wear and tear. And trust me, I'm one that literally 'babies' my phone. (I can almost sense my wife :rolleyes: in the other room, lol)

Would I buy a more stylish case again? Maybe.

But when I get this new phone, it will be protected. I don't care what it looks like in the case. It's what is on the inside that matters anyways. :D

19. Prototypical macrumors 6502

Prototypical

So, we're discussing which imaginary case we'll get for the phone that hasn't been revealed yet? :confused:

20. k3roro macrumors 6502

Yes, join the party!

21. maclook macrumors 65816

[​IMG]
    I'm waiting for Lunatik's updated Taktik case. I didn't want to spend $75 (regular price will be $100) on a case that I'd need to replace in a few months.

22. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

I'm sticking with a Mophie Battery Case. They better have one ready for sale as soon as the new iPhone is released.

23. numbersyx macrumors 65816

numbersyx

24. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

I know. I was agreeing with your response and poking fun at the premise of the thread. Sorry for any confusion. :D