Which is the best: Computer by remote / VNC app available?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by AnimalPaintball, Oct 17, 2008.

1. CommanderData macrumors regular

For VNC - I'd go with Jaadu VNC (Originally called Teleport, and Originally called TouchPad pro prior to the app store). Bought Mocha VNC, but it is junk in comparison. I uninstalled it from my phone and deleted from iTunes.

If you're looking to deal with Windows systems only, try WinAdmin for remote desktop access. I use both of these apps regularly.

2. rockstarjoe macrumors 6502a

rockstarjoe

Jaadu is definitely the way to go. I bought it at full price... even though it is very expensive for an iPhone app it is really worth it. I also bought Mocha VNC full version and it is junk in comparison.

3. Wolf103FM macrumors regular

Mocha VNC is a piece of garbage that often causes me to have to reboot the phone, when it locks up. But I don't use VNC enough to warrant $24.99 so I'll just deal with it for now

4. almostaskater62 macrumors regular

jaadu is definitely the best, though expensive...:-/

5. Eric. macrumors regular

I agree that Jaadu is awesome. I was lucky enough to catch the sale and buy it for $5. I don't know if I would have been willing to spend the full price since I don't use it really often. Its definitely worth the $5 though.

6. tongteh macrumors 6502

i got jaadu when it was on sale, i have to say jaadu is very polish... tried mocha lite, didn't managed to get it working.. :( i would have gotten it even it wasn't on sale, but so lucky that it was on sale that day.. :)

7. ViPa macrumors 6502a

jaadu vnc - hands down..got it on sale for $5..cant beat it

8. reliantj macrumors 6502

got it for free. i beat you =p.

i'm in love with this app.
    i'm gonna show off tonight in front of my friends with a samsung instinct and lg Dare.
    i'm gonna say, 'oh aXXo released the movie Wanted onto {site reference removed}.'
    then proceed to start the download on my laptop, at home, from
    my iphone.

9. TheSpaz macrumors 604

TheSpaz

Jaadu VNC for the WIN!

I spent $25 and I do not regret it at all.