Which is the better product for my MBP?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by TSX, May 13, 2010.

1. TSX macrumors 68030

TSX

Speck or incase? I can pick up a speck localy or order an incase online. Does anyone know if they carry these in the apple stores?

2. elpmas macrumors 68000

elpmas

i went into the apple store and they only had speck...the incase they had were for white macbook...i ordered mine on amazon, should here in 2hrs :p

3. djasterix macrumors 6502a

djasterix

Speck, better quality and looks

4. mikes70mustang macrumors 68000

mikes70mustang

5. vant macrumors 65816

6. TSX thread starter macrumors 68030

TSX

I see alot of people have speck here and some have had both and say the incase fits better?

Yes, it does but if it gets a scratch it won't, that's why I'll get clear.

7. felixelgato macrumors member

felixelgato

Speck

SPECK is a nice product, the only problem is the new MagSafe power adapter included in the 2010 Macbooks doesn´t fit very well

8. Emoo macrumors regular

9. GadgetGeek71 macrumors 6502

I picked up my Incase at Best Buy, the same day I got my MBP. No gripes from me.

10. dsprimal macrumors 6502a

dsprimal

Incase Nylon Case =]

Go with Incase. To be exact go with the Nylon Incase shoulder bag case. It's solid, secure, has a soft interior like the rest of the cases. Plus you have big pouches to hold your mouse, usb, cds, etc. Plus theres a big pouch on the back that can hold small notebooks or folders.

As for the speck cases or any other case to cover your actual macbook, i wouldn't bother with that stuff for 1 reason....you'll get bored of it.

The aluminum case feels too good to pass up for a silky soft shell of a speck case. At least to me....but anyways, I've had a case for my new cell phone before cause i didn't want to ruin or scratch my phone....but after a while the case just looked bulky and boring....just be real careful with your macbook and you'll be fine.

If you REALLY want a case for your macbook, look into bodygaurdz.com i was gunna get that for my macbook pro, but i ended up not getting it cause of what i said above. But if i had to get a case i would go with bodyguardz because its thin, clear and 100% scratch proof. So it wouldn't be noticeable and it won't add bulk :D

Hope my input helped your decision :p

MBP 15" i7 :apple:

11. Jaro65 macrumors 68040

Jaro65

I used to have a clear Incase cover on my 15" 2008 MBP and it was great.