Which is the ethernet controller on Mid 2010 Macbook

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by sajinseethi, Sep 25, 2011.

1. sajinseethi macrumors newbie

A friend of mine wanted windows xp on his mid 2010 macbook. I installed it for him and also found drivers for almost all drivers from web and the bootcamp files. However the ethernet controller is not finding any driver from CD and I cant search for it on internet because I dont know if its broadcom or NVidia ethernet controller. And I cant even find any specific model number of the controller to search for the driver. Can anyone help ?? Please !!

2. xraydoc macrumors demi-god

xraydoc

The Boot Camp drivers should be complete - you shouldn't need to find a driver on your own. Make sure he has the latest version (my guess is that he's using an old version of the Boot Camp Assistant that came out before his MacBook).

3. sajinseethi thread starter macrumors newbie

bootcamp version is 3.2 and yet it can't find :( its a mid 2010 macbook. I can't find the make or else I could fetch it from manufacturer site. Know any way to find it ??

4. ryannazaretian macrumors 6502a

ryannazaretian

5. sajinseethi thread starter macrumors newbie

today when i checked the device id from device manager on Google, it says its Nvidia nForce networking controller version 73.3.5.0

but im not able to find drivers for Windows Xp 32bit. Can you help please ??

6. blevins321 macrumors 68030

Try THIS one.