Which is the final logo?

Discussion in 'iOS 10' started by nortonandreev, Jun 14, 2016.

1. nortonandreev, Jun 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2016

nortonandreev macrumors 6502

nortonandreev

I know it's not the most important thing right now, but I found something quite interesting.

Yesterday, during the WWDC '16, they introduced iOS 10 with this logo:
    [​IMG]
    But shortly after that, when they updated their website, I was that the iOS 10 preview webpage is accomplished by a different logo:
    [​IMG]

Can we assume that the logo shown at WWDC is the final one?
    And which one do you like more?

When it comes to the iOS itself - I'm running the first beta on an iPhone 6 and I find it quite smooth. I haven't experienced any critical bugs and lags, yet. I'm really surprised keeping in mind that it's the first beta. However, I hope that they'll enhance the music app. I don't like the album artwork shadow, especially. Also I'm hoping that they'll make "rise to wake" feature available to more iPhone models, not only 6S and SE (if it's possible, of course).

:)

2. Böhme417 macrumors 6502

I definitely prefer the sunset colored one. The other one reminds me of that wave wallpaper that was ditched in iOS 9.

3. LordQ Suspended

LordQ

4. Skika macrumors 68030

One is the iPad version, the other is iPhone.

:eek::rolleyes:

5. jasonklee macrumors 6502a

jasonklee

That second one has the same color scheme as the new Instagram app—which is hideous by any measure.

6. danieldavis3643 macrumors newbie

I prefer the 'instagram' coloured icon. I think they will flick between the two right up until the launch, and then introduce something completely different!

7. vertsix macrumors 65816

vertsix

[​IMG]

iOS and SDK logos are the same as the first one, so I assume the first one stays (and I like it better).

8. nortonandreev thread starter macrumors 6502

nortonandreev

What's more, the first one corresponds to the colors from the default wallpaper, so it makes sense to be the final one.

9. Andres Cantu macrumors 68030

Andres Cantu

Same colors as the watchOS 2 icon, but at least it got one, watchOS 3 didn't!