Which is the most popular capacity?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by hajime, Apr 17, 2012.

1. hajime, Apr 17, 2012
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2012

hajime macrumors 68030

Hello. I have an iPodTouch. When I bought it four years ago, I thought I would use a lot of storage. So, I bought the 64GB version. I just checked and found that I only use 6.7GB as of today. I suppose that with the iPhone, I will need more capacity as it can be used as a phone and also as a HD video camera. What capacity do you recommend if I buy the iPhone 4S or wait for the iPhone 5? Which is the most popular capacity for iPhone users? If I go for the 16GB version, I may need to upload the HD photos and videos often to the computer to save space for the iPhone. Judging from my iPod Touch's usage. Do you think 32GB will be sufficient?

2. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

The question is do you think 32gb will be ample for your needs !

If in doubt bump it up to the 64gb model.

3. Macman45 macrumors demi-god

Macman45

64GB all the way, new apps etc do eat up space...I never actually filled up my 4, but I like not having to keep moving stuff off and on.

4. ryanlawrence171 macrumors member

As per your requirement to store HD Photo and Video, Just go for 32GB iPhone4S. It's sufficient to store all data as well as install application.