Which Keynote is better: iPhone or nexus?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Iphone3gs, Oct 20, 2011.

?

Which Keynote is better: iPhone or nexus?

1. iPhone 4S

74.1%
  2. Android: nexus

25.9%
  1. Iphone3gs macrumors 6502

2. thenerdal macrumors 65816

Anti-Android much?

Face Recognition worked with the demos.

I'd rather have something fail on the keynotes and work in the demos than the opposite like we've seen with the Antenna issue of the iPhone 4.

Though, with the dissapointment of no new iPhone 5 announced in Apple's Keynote and no Steve Jobs to show it all, I'd say Nexus keynote is better as it revealed what we knew would be revealed.

3. MisterDisney macrumors 6502a

I thought Nexus fans should be happy. For me it was a bit tedious... But still interesting. I'm just far happier in Apple's ecosystem. So their keynote was better for me. I think it was as successful as it could be without Steve. The 4S is exactly what I had personally expected too. I knew there was no chance that the iPhone 5 rumors were anything more than that. And I love my 4S, wouldn't trade it for anything.

4. Savor Suspended

Savor

I think Hugo Barra of Android can be interesting to listen to. I say him and Scott Forstall (iOS mastermind) are the new faces for keynotes. Obviously Apple keynotes will never be the same without SJ.

5. Iphone3gs thread starter macrumors 6502

Android keynote yr cloths that they were looks so funny like in the 80s old fashioned the shirt collers are nasty.

They were they showed the nexus phone in the hand with the Chinese dude and possing looked soo lame.

Apple keynote is delivered so much more presentable

6. boss.king macrumors 68040

boss.king

I'd say the Apple keynotes are better, but that's not to say Googles ones are bad. The Galaxy Nexus/Ice Cream Sandwich keynote was still really good, they only thing I'd do is have less people involved (maybe 3 max, which goes for Apple too).

I don't care what they wear or how they say what say anyway, I'm watching it for the products.

7. RafaelT macrumors 65816

RafaelT

The Apple keynote was better, they didn't release a new iPhone at the Google keynote!