Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tig Bitties

macrumors 603
Original poster
Sep 6, 2012
I am new to the iPhone and Jailbreak scene, now going on one week. And loving it so far :)

I have tried a few different lockscreens, and haven't settled on one permanently yet. Any particular ones you guys / gals prefer ?

- LockInfo 8 ? ( Basically your Today + Notifications on the lockscreen )
- IntelliX 8 ? ( Crap load of info, plus quick reply on missed texts and phone calls )
- SubtleLock 8 ? ( Streamlined and minimal lockscreen )

eyoungren

macrumors Penryn
Aug 31, 2011
I'm using a combination of different smaller tweaks to remove the slider, camera grabber and the clock.

With that, I use Forecast AND LockHTML. I use LockHTML to put a modified iWidget on my screen. That modified iWidget has everything removed (flip clock, forecast, etc) except for animated weather.

Forecast has animated weather but it does not allow you to use your own wallpaper. So, that's why I modified this iWidget.

Attachments

• 2015-01-07 18.58.04.png
    2015-01-07 18.58.04.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 92

Tmlfan3

macrumors regular
Jan 6, 2013
Using a combo of forecast and priority hub. Also use springtomize to hide a bunch of stuff. I was waiting for lockinfo when I tried priority hub and really like it

bsquarewi

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2011
Whichever one will make the font of the notifications smaller is the one that I'll go with this time. In the past it has always been LockInfo that answers the call. Haven't tried the LockInfo 8 beta yet but plan on doing so here very soon.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.