iPhone Which lockscreen tweak do you use ?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by Tig Bitties, Jan 7, 2015.

1. Tig Bitties macrumors 68030

Tig Bitties

I am new to the iPhone and Jailbreak scene, now going on one week. And loving it so far :)

I have tried a few different lockscreens, and haven't settled on one permanently yet. Any particular ones you guys / gals prefer ?

- LockInfo 8 ? ( Basically your Today + Notifications on the lockscreen )
    - IntelliX 8 ? ( Crap load of info, plus quick reply on missed texts and phone calls )
    - SubtleLock 8 ? ( Streamlined and minimal lockscreen )

2. HankHowdy macrumors 68040

HankHowdy

Forecast is nice. Weather on your lock screen.

3. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

I'm using a combination of different smaller tweaks to remove the slider, camera grabber and the clock.

With that, I use Forecast AND LockHTML. I use LockHTML to put a modified iWidget on my screen. That modified iWidget has everything removed (flip clock, forecast, etc) except for animated weather.

Forecast has animated weather but it does not allow you to use your own wallpaper. So, that's why I modified this iWidget.

Attached Files:

4. Tmlfan3 macrumors regular

Using a combo of forecast and priority hub. Also use springtomize to hide a bunch of stuff. I was waiting for lockinfo when I tried priority hub and really like it

5. bsquarewi macrumors newbie

Whichever one will make the font of the notifications smaller is the one that I'll go with this time. In the past it has always been LockInfo that answers the call. Haven't tried the LockInfo 8 beta yet but plan on doing so here very soon.