Hey MacRumor Family. So i'm currently using a mid 2011 MBP ( i added 8GB of ram and 128gb SSD). I am currently using lumafusion on my iPad pro to edit video and photos. I will be selling my ipad pro and putting the money towards a mac with which i can hopefully use as an all in one work horse. Please help me find the perfect mac based on my usage. (also, let me know if you think i can accomplish this using my current 2011 MBP)
- I run an online store,
- I have a video podcast that is shot in 1080.(i currently pay someone to edit it because lumafusion is limited) I would like to learn to edit it myself using final cut
- I have started learning photography and would like to use Photo Shop to edit photos.
- i shoot a lot of family videos in 4k (on my iPhone) which i would like to be able to edit
- i have a large iCloud photo library that i would like to organize with over 27,000 photos and videos.
- i am on the go a lot. Most of my work is done in coffee shops
- i plan on running photoshop and final cut simultaneously as part of my workflow
- i generally have about 10 tabs open in chrome at a time
- assuming next years macs dont have face id and an arm processor, i plan on using my next computer for 4+ years
- ***[ I ALSO GET A 15% DISCOUNT AT THE APPLE STORE ]***