Which Macbook should I buy?

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by gan6660, Aug 18, 2008.

1. gan6660 macrumors 65816

gan6660

My current Toshiba laptops screen just died and I am wondering which Macbook should I buy. I dont play games or do any graphic editing but I would like to play movies and hook it up to a cinema display without loss of quality.:apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. Drumjim85 macrumors 68030

Drumjim85

the best value is the 2.4 white mb.
    but for an even better value, you might want to wait until the new ones are released...

3. Shackler macrumors 6502a

Shackler

Agree with the above poster. 2.4 Macbook is a great little machine for all you need it to do. unless i get some more info on a new release before sept. 15 i will be picking one up this week!!

4. YouArentJ macrumors member

YouArentJ

Buy a black refurb. I had the 2.2 White for a while, got really scratched up from day to day use.

5. gan6660 thread starter macrumors 65816

gan6660

I was leaning towards the White Macbook because I dont want to spend alot of money and i dont want a used or refurbished but does the white get dirty or turn yellow? But Im still going to wait to see what happens in September but if nothing changes is the whit Macbook OK?:apple:

6. Tom B. macrumors 65816

Tom B.

If you can survive without a computer for a 3-4 weeks, I think it would make a lot of sense to wait for and see if the rumoured new MacBook is announced.