Which Mic headset do you recommend for 2nd gen Ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by kiddk1, Aug 16, 2009.

1. kiddk1 macrumors regular

2. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

Cheap bastards. I can't believe Apple still isn't including the Apple headphones w. remote & mic. standard. Apples in-ears have mic. & remote too.

Both have a mic. and let you control songs & volume with the attached remote.

3. kiddk1 thread starter macrumors regular

so you would recommend the in-ears over the touchmic?

4. NC MacGuy macrumors 603

NC MacGuy

5. kiddk1 thread starter macrumors regular

6. Austin2048 macrumors 6502

Austin2048

if you get them from best buy they will probly cost more than what apple sells em for. im getting the Griffin TuneBuds. they have a remote and mic. gettin em off of Newegg. i loves that site

7. RickityTick macrumors newbie

I would not recomend the Zagg Zbuds headphones. I had a pair, but the silicone ear pieces kept falling off when I would put them in my pocket. Then the sound would only come out of one earphone unless you held the volume control knob in. I replaced them with a pair of Ultimate Ears at the Atlanta airport and couldn't be happier with them. The ear fittings stay on, the mic works great, and they are holding up to a rough life over here in Iraq. The Zagg ones didn't even make it out of the US!

8. kiddk1 thread starter macrumors regular

Yeah, I love newegg also, the ones in your post are for the iphone, can they be used for the itouch, I thought the input jack was different?