Which mouse to get?

Discussion in 'Mac Accessories' started by hldomster, Mar 22, 2009.

1. hldomster macrumors member

Hello,

I'm on the verge of purchasing an LED cinema display, but if I do I'm going to need to buy a keyboard and mouse to accompany it.

I tried a Mighty Mouse when I first got my Mac and really liked it's appearance and the scroll ball; the tracking, however, left much to be desired. I think this may be down to how OS X handles mice differently to Windows, but it could also be that the Mighty Mouse isn't very good.

So what mouse should I get? Obviously it has to track accurately and be comfortable in the hand (looking nice would also be beneficial, nothing quite looks as good as the Mighty Mouse), but the one thing that I really need is the ability to customise additional buttons. I love the new trackpads on the MacBooks, and I use exposé all the time, so I need a way to view all windows and view the desktop quickly.

So yeah, all recommendations would be helpful. Wireless is also much preferred.

Thanks.

2. PintoZ macrumors newbie

I have a razer deathadder mac edition.
    it is a great mouse, great ergonomics, great tracking, great keys, great look, and a software to set it up for mac.
    5 different profiles to save different mouse speeds, keys, macros, you can switch between profiles with a mouse-click.

It rox ;)