Which movies are unwatched?

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Bohrdom, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Bohrdom macrumors newbie

Hi,

On my iPhone and in iTunes, there is a little blue dot next to the movies that I haven't watched, which is half--filled when I am partially through the movie. However, I don't see this on my iPad 2 running iOS 6. Is there something I'm missing? I'd like to turn on this feature, if I can enable it somewhere?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

2. Menneisyys2 macrumors 603

Consider switching to an alternative player, unless your stuff is DRM'ed (that is, you've bought them from the iTunes Store). For example, "It's Playing" displays a circle showing (approximately) where you are in the movie - and has a LOT of goodies in addition. If you don't need the latter, tons of other third-party players also have "where am I" progress bars / knobs etc.

3. charlituna macrumors G3

charlituna

There are a number of things that are missing like this. Hopefully they will be restored when 6.0.1 comes out. Not being able to pick the quality of the videos you download is another one which I find hideously inconvenient since I will pick the 720 or even SD to save space and it is downloading the 1080 automatically.