Which non-adhesive screen protector film for iPhone 4?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rinone, Aug 20, 2010.

1. Rinone macrumors newbie

I decided not to apply zagg on my front screen (I don't want to harm the oleophobic coating). Instead I want to buy a good non-adhesive screen protector for the front screen. Which would you recommend ?

2. Brandon Heat macrumors regular

Go to the accessories section... There's about 4 topics on this that you'll have to dig super deep for... I wont link them for you cuz they're so annoying to find...

3. PackFan macrumors 6502

PackFan

4. B737 macrumors 6502a

B737

5. dagomike macrumors 65816

SGP has got some nice ones. I'm using the ultra clear now and will try out their anti-finger print soon.

6. Rinone thread starter macrumors newbie

So SGP and Power Support, do they rely on static rather than adhesives to stick to the screen? are they easy on and easy off ?

7. dagomike macrumors 65816

Yeah, it's just static. FWIW, you shouldn't have any problem with Zagg either, but personal preference. I prefer static just so I'm not dealing with liquid on my device.

I had a PowerSupport anti-glare on my 3GS for nearly a year. It worked well, although I might prefer the SGP on clarity. The wife's phone has a Speck clear and that works well also.

8. Rinone thread starter macrumors newbie

I dont like the kind of "wavey" texture that zagg has. I also don't want to harm the oleophobic coating.

Anyways, thanks for the replies guys, I will choose between power support and sgp.