which non-Apple black milanese loop band is best?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch Accessories' started by caligurl, Mar 27, 2016.

1. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

I want a black milanese loop but I don't want to spend the money on an actual Apple one since I'm not sure which color watch i'll be buying when watch 2.0 comes out...

I know there are several listed on amazon and many of you have bought them... which one is the best quality of those?

thanx!

2. ipsychedelic macrumors 6502a

ipsychedelic

I had a dream that Tim Cook on september would introduce the "best watch ever created" 2.0 AW on stage and he'd announce they'd sell a band-less version.

Anyway I don't have the AW with me yet since it's still shipping but I got this one:

MoKo Milanese Loop Stainless Steel

And this other one also has some good reviews:

JETech 42mm Milanese Loop

I looked at videos on youtube for both and they seem to be overall worthy knock-offs. The first one specifically got a couple comments on durability where the video uploader would post an update comment saying it's still going strong (the color/magnet) after a few months.

I reckon the first one is space gray, not black, but it's close? Or perhaps useless for your taste.

In general I'd stay away from products with lots of 5-star "Disclosure: I got this item at a low price or for free in exchange of my unbiased and honest review" = sell out, you're lying.

Since we're likely 6 months away from the AW2, you want one, and don't wanna spend premium money, then maybe stay on the $20ish mark since that seems to be the usual. $40+ seems too steep and closer to say the knock-off link bracelet price.