Which one to keep? Did it happen to you?

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by aauspitw, May 13, 2015.

1. aauspitw macrumors newbie

So I ordered a second watch on April 24th (SS 42 WSB) while my 1st order (Sport SG 42) was still in processing hell (even though I was in the 1st delivery wave, 4/24-5/8). I received a June delivery window (not even a date range, just a month), so I thought I was safe and that I could easily cancel one of them once the other shipped).

Now I may be one of the few people who ended being in the same situation so let me explain. I received my Sport SG 42 on May 6th and, as soon as I got the package, I went to cancel my June SS 42 order. Guess what? I couldn't. My June delivery was actually being prepared for shipping. A June delivery getting ready to ship on May 6th!?! :eek:

I received it the next day and now I am torn. I have been wearing the SS because I like the way it feels on the wrist but I know that the Sport SG is very rare and it does look really cool.

So which one should I keep and which one should I sell?

Anyone else try to beat the system and actually got stuck with 2 watches?

2. Tyler23 macrumors 603

Tyler23

Im not in this situation, but I do have a question. Are you in the U.S.? And you ordered the 42mm SS WSB? I ordered the same watch on April 30 but haven't seen any movement..not to derail your thread.

Similarly, I ordered and received the 42mm silver sport on launch day but sold it after a week because I decided I wanted the SS. Now anxiously awaiting that!

3. flur macrumors 68000

Keep the one you like the most, and return or sell the other one.

4. aauspitw thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for pointing this important missing fact. No, I'm located in Luxembourg and ordered both watches from Apple France.