Which photoshop for 10.5?

Discussion in 'macOS' started by TodVader, Oct 26, 2007.

1. TodVader macrumors 6502a

TodVader

Hi. I got CS2 as a gift when it came out and now there's the CS3 demo. Did anyone try them on 10.5? Does either work well? I'm interested in the CS3 demo but I don't plan on buying it after the trial until it drops in price a bit, if ever. I like CS2 and will use that after the CS3 demo. Thanks for the help before I go maybe download the CS3 demo from adobe.

2. whiteyanderson macrumors 6502

cs3 is working fine.

3. TodVader thread starter macrumors 6502a

TodVader

Ok, I'll start the demo. I won't instal CS2 before CS3 trial is over but did anyone test if it worked alright? I'd hate to be forced to buy CS3 if it doesn't work right.

4. whiteyanderson macrumors 6502

if you have cs2 try it before cs3. i did an archive and install and cs3 works fine, but i have no idea about cs2. i would imagine it works fine but, would definitely test before i dropped $$$ on cs3. there's not a huge difference in cs3 to warrant the money unless you're a pro retoucher- which i am. if you're a casual user stick with cs2 until you can't any longer.

5. quadgirl macrumors regular

6. skyhawk2891 macrumors newbie

7. TodVader thread starter macrumors 6502a

TodVader

I trialed Cs3 and didn't really feel I needed the new stuff so I deleted it and installed my full copy of CS2. I feel more comfortable since I learned CS2 from a book and am used to working with it. I only do minor stuff for a website on there. Thanks for your answers and yes it seems to work perfectly.