Which photoshop for 10.5?

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
Hi. I got CS2 as a gift when it came out and now there's the CS3 demo. Did anyone try them on 10.5? Does either work well? I'm interested in the CS3 demo but I don't plan on buying it after the trial until it drops in price a bit, if ever. I like CS2 and will use that after the CS3 demo. Thanks for the help before I go maybe download the CS3 demo from adobe.

whiteyanderson

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2007
Hollywood, California
Hi. I got CS2 as a gift when it came out and now there's the CS3 demo. Did anyone try them on 10.5? Does either work well? I'm interested in the CS3 demo but I don't plan on buying it after the trial until it drops in price a bit, if ever. I like CS2 and will use that after the CS3 demo. Thanks for the help before I go maybe download the CS3 demo from adobe.
cs3 is working fine.

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
Ok, I'll start the demo. I won't instal CS2 before CS3 trial is over but did anyone test if it worked alright? I'd hate to be forced to buy CS3 if it doesn't work right.

whiteyanderson

macrumors 6502
Aug 12, 2007
Hollywood, California
Ok, I'll start the demo. I won't instal CS2 before CS3 trial is over but did anyone test if it worked alright? I'd hate to be forced to buy CS3 if it doesn't work right.

if you have cs2 try it before cs3. i did an archive and install and cs3 works fine, but i have no idea about cs2. i would imagine it works fine but, would definitely test before i dropped $$$ on cs3. there's not a huge difference in cs3 to warrant the money unless you're a pro retoucher- which i am. if you're a casual user stick with cs2 until you can't any longer.

TodVader

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 27, 2005
Quebec, Canada
I trialed Cs3 and didn't really feel I needed the new stuff so I deleted it and installed my full copy of CS2. I feel more comfortable since I learned CS2 from a book and am used to working with it. I only do minor stuff for a website on there. Thanks for your answers and yes it seems to work perfectly.