Which Screen/Back Protector are available for shipping now?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by michael31986, Jun 20, 2010.

1. michael31986 macrumors 68040

I need a screen protector and a back protector. if not then maybe just a screen protector. i don't want something that needs liquid to be put on. we need some sort of official thread, because everything i see on here is covers that are coming out after the iphone 4 comes out. i want something to make it here in time or maybe a few days later not a month...aka power support films.

thanks guys!

2. glen e macrumors 68030

buy a power support film for an iPad and cut it....I've done that on many marine instruments - you'll get two I4 films out of ipad film..

3. miles01110 macrumors Core

miles01110

My Zagg InvisibleShield for the iPhone 4 shipped 2 days ago.

4. michael31986 thread starter macrumors 68040

couldn't i just buy the 3gs screen protector at the apple stores and put it on the front and back. it will basically protect it.

5. glen e macrumors 68030

Sure but cams and led won't match up

Why the paranoia about the screens?

they won't scratch in a short time

6. Hellishness macrumors 65816

Hellishness

Well, that's flawed logic since it's not like stress and breaking. They are just as likely to scratch they day you get them as they are a year later. It's not like a car that gets more and more likely to break down as the years and miles go by.

My advice? Just be careful until the one you like ships in. You probably won't scratch it.

7. Erik787 macrumors newbie

I'm really ocd about this sort of thing, I'd really love to be able to put a screen protector on right when I get it on the 24th. Im picking it up at an apple store, they no longer sell screen protectors in store right?

With my 3gs I had the anti-glare ones that att offered in store and I really liked them. Does anyone know if ATT will have ones for the 4 in stores at launch?

Does anyone know of any other protectors that are shipping now? I had a bad Zagg experience with a blackberry.

8. cattledog macrumors member

cattledog

"Im picking it up at an apple store, they no longer sell screen protectors in store right?"

Apple store does still carry screen protectors. You have to ask for them. They keep them in the back room.