Which screen in newest white Mackbook

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by gligo, Jun 13, 2009.

1. gligo macrumors newbie

Have late Blackbook, screen quality is a crap, are in latest white Macbooks screens upgraded too? :confused:

2. CoffeeWarrior macrumors regular

It's about the same. If you go to macmall you can buy a unibody version for only 50 bucks more, even though its the bastard child of the macbook family its screen tends to be a little better then the white

3. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

The Unibody screen is a LOT better than the white.
    As I understand it, the new Whitebook screen is slightly better than the early 2009 Whitebook screen, so it should also be better then the blackbook.

4. CoffeeWarrior macrumors regular

Must clarify I was referring to the discontinued Macbook as the bastard child in the family

Still a nice laptop though.

If you wan the latest and greatest the 13 MBP is a good deal also

5. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

I was talking about the same machine. The Unibody from late '08 had it's screen upgraded in '09, just make sure you get the new one. And it's tons better than the Whitebook of early 2009.

6. gligo thread starter macrumors newbie

tristangage,

Thank you all for answers on my question,
    yes, I know, new pro machines are for sure better choice, but I love plastic baby and with better graphic card is not so bad either. I could not stand glossy surface around the screen...:mad:

7. andalusia macrumors 68030

andalusia

No prob man, I know how you feel. My screen is the early 2009 polycarbonate, and it does wash out at the bottom, however it really doesn't affect me so much so I don't mind that much :D