Which screen protector get the least dirt/dust stuck on it ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by jps1012, Jul 4, 2010.

1. jps1012 macrumors 6502a

jps1012

I have the zagg is and it looks bad. There is dust stuck on the scrre. And a wrinkle. So I want to get something else. What screen protector is best for not collecting dust and least feels like it's on? Would I be better with an otterbox defender with the built in screen protecter? Are there Any other cases with a Intagrated screen protector? thanks

2. Rayfire macrumors 68020

Rayfire

I'm using the SGP Anti-fingerprint film for the iPhone and it really looks good. Just like when I used it on my 3GS, the film looked nice and no dust problems whatsoever near the sides. Of course, I had to sacrifice a little bit of clarity in exchange for no smudges/fingerprints.

3. robby818 macrumors 6502a

PowerSupport. I have it on my iphone 3g and an ipod touch. It's so clear that you forget it's there. It offers protection from scratches only.

4. jps1012 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jps1012

Yeah I am so sick of my zagg. It's peeling up a lot. There's mArks on it. I also don't like my case. I have the belkin vue. I want a hard case. Any suggestions? I am nervous when I put a different screen protecter I will have the same problems(dust stuck, wrinkles and peeling up). Is there any sites with Case reviews ? Thanks guys!

5. coelacanth macrumors 6502

Using SGP Ultra Crystal without any problem. Power Support was also great on my previous phones.

6. jps1012 thread starter macrumors 6502a

jps1012

Do u think I will notice a difference compared to zagg?