I'm thinking of getting a macbook pro and an imac eventually. I was thinking I'd either get a i5 iMac now (well soon), then wait a few refreshes of the MBP 13 (maybe the little guy will get a dedicated GPU in a few revs too and even an eventual quad?) and then pick one up once it gets some more horsepower under the hood. That way even if the iMac becomes inferior to the MBP I can still use the redonculously gorgeous screen as a display/handle torrents/networking/watching movies. And have the MBP be the workhorse. OR.... I can get the 15' MBP now and get the iMac a few refreshes later (more GPU power, light, USB3, blu, etc). The 15' can do most of what I want to do on the go. (medium gaming, heavy browsing, photo, etc) Who knows, maybe they'll add some amazing features if I wait a bit.... Anyways, some input would be greatly appreciated.