Which shipping estimate to believe? Apple or UPS?

imetazoa

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 12, 2008
bfe
apple sent me an email saying that my 13 MBP would deliver by "Aug 6" but the UPS tracking is showing an scheduled delivery date of Aug 9th... who should i believe?

just anxious for my new computer since my 4-year old vaio shuts down every 10 min-or-so...

DanMacApple

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
apple sent me an email saying that my 13 MBP would deliver by "Aug 6" but the UPS tracking is showing an scheduled delivery date of Aug 9th... who should i believe?

just anxious for my new computer since my 4-year old vaio shuts down every 10 min-or-so...
I don't know for sure, but I would most likely go with the UPS tracking as that is the actual package tracking.

SXR

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
Netherlands
Well, Im my case UPS told me thatr my MBP would arrive on the 3rd while Apple told me it would arrive on the 4th...

And it arrived on the 4th.

tonywang.xmpt

macrumors member
Jul 26, 2010
US
Neither in my case.
Apple and UPS said it would arrive on a Thursday for me.
It arrived on Tuesday.

At least its a close estimate.

Macsavvytech

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2010
Mine Arrived 2 Days Early

My MBP arrived two days early with apple and the courier predicting a friday arrival and not even late on wednesday it was delivered 8:00am

SXR

macrumors 6502a
Nov 20, 2007
Netherlands
My MBP arrived two days early with apple and the courier predicting a friday arrival and not even late on wednesday it was delivered 8:00am
Do they even do deliveries that early in the morning? 8 AM?
I thought it starts at least at 9 AM.

Shouldnt both estimated times not be linked to together anyway?

Macsavvytech

macrumors 6502a
May 25, 2010
Sorry For Late Reply

Do they even do deliveries that early in the morning? 8 AM?
I thought it starts at least at 9 AM.

Shouldnt both estimated times not be linked to together anyway?
Yer i didn't understand it i just was a t a sleep over and noticed my mbp status was delivered and realizing this i phoned home to find out it was delivered at 8am

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.