Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

best site for Apple Keynote vote!

• Total voters

btrav13

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Oklahoma
Just curious if anyone has an opinion on which site will be best suited to seeing what's going on at the event today? I think I used Engadget last time, but I can't remember.

macrumors newbie
Dec 14, 2010
Last time I checked (two days ago) most people recommended Engadget as the main source to keep your eyes on.

I, too, am curious which other sources are good to check out as well.

saccento

macrumors 6502a
Jun 30, 2008
New Jersey
there is a website online that streams a show with live commentary and they try to get live feeds from the event. I can't remember the website for the life of me... if someone knows what I am talking about please post. but it's great.

but other sites include : engadget, thisismynext.com,technobuffalo,

btrav13

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Oklahoma
So it seems like quick replies have the money on Engadget. I'll be at work, but watching the site thoroughly for all the news.

SooneratND

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2009
I usually load up engadget and cnet and flip back and forth between them. They both usually have good descriptions and are pretty quick at loading photos from the event.

bigjnyc

macrumors 604
Apr 10, 2008
One more vote for engadget. Very quick, lots of pictures, plenty of commentary

Pooshka

macrumors 65816
Jun 28, 2008

Tom8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2010
P** on your parade but:

http://www.macgasm.net/2011/10/03/live-video-stream-apple-keynote-tomorrow/

I have an invite, but see little point in watching a Sat linked video praising the merit's of a device I have tested....

I don't normally post to these threads, and it's for sensible reason's I dare say somebody can probably hack it, but Tim Is no no Steve.

Yeah, sure you've tested the new devices :roll eyes:

On topic: this site claim to be streaming the event http://watchvertex.com/

YaBoiD

macrumors regular
Apr 12, 2011
boygeniusreport.com is a good site for full coverage of the keynote also.
Engadget.com as well.

frostbit3

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2010
I personally watch TWiT as they do a live show with Leo and basically just read from all of the blogs and consolidate the information in video feed

Macman45

macrumors G5
Jul 29, 2011
Somewhere Back In The Long Ago
Wait My Friend

Yeah, sure you've tested the new devices :roll eyes:

On topic: this site claim to be streaming the event http://watchvertex.com/

Before jumping to conclusions that I can prove, and you can only speculate on. I am happy to be testing Apple kit, and have done so for a long long time (I'm guessing, but probably when you were in diapers)

I have no need to prove or justify myself to you or anyone else. But yes. I BETA tested the 5 just like a number of other Apple products.

No stress if you want to abuse me, It's why I tend to steer clear of sites like this(check join date) but you are entitled to your opinion as are all of us, and I have had far worse here than your post.

********p****l*** have all come into it, because I tell the truth. TBH the whole 5 thing is really doing me now.....I have had enough, and look forward to the comments of those who are happy / disappointed / staying with the four.

Yes my friend I do know precisely what the 5 looks, feels and works like.

Nuff said

Tom8

macrumors 6502a
Oct 28, 2010
Before jumping to conclusions that I can prove, and you can only speculate on. I am happy to be testing Apple kit, and have done so for a long long time (I'm guessing, but probably when you were in diapers)

I have no need to prove or justify myself to you or anyone else. But yes. I BETA tested the 5 just like a number of other Apple products.

No stress if you want to abuse me, It's why I tend to steer clear of sites like this(check join date) but you are entitled to your opinion as are all of us, and I have had far worse here than your post.

********p****l*** have all come into it, because I tell the truth. TBH the whole 5 thing is really doing me now.....I have had enough, and look forward to the comments of those who are happy / disappointed / staying with the four.

Yes my friend I do know precisely what the 5 looks, feels and works like.

Nuff said

I too can make unsubstantiated claims on the internet. Feel free to prove me wrong, either on here or via a PM and i will happily accept what you claim.
It wasn't a personal attack either.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.