Which sleeve do you recomend

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by Ricanlegend, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Ricanlegend macrumors 6502a

Am stuck between these 2 sleeves but cant make up my mind, If anybody had these item or got any advice please let me know. Item 1 or item 2

2. techound1 macrumors 68000

techound1

I've had waterfield stuff for several laptops (although not your item#1 specifically) and I've always been thrilled with both the bags and with their customer service. Full disclosure - I'm a cordura nylon junkie and their heavy duty stuff is the bomb. :rolleyes:

3. ucfgrad93 macrumors P6

ucfgrad93

I have an Incase neoprene sleeve for my MBP. I like it a lot.

4. jpyc7 macrumors 6502

Neoprene can smell (chemical odor), but reports seems to vary and I don't know if these particular manufacturers are good or bad. It may be a consideration for some people that are more sensitive.

5. Koodauw macrumors 68040

Koodauw

I have one from radtech.us it is pretty nice. Of those two, I like the first one better.

6. thebrain74 macrumors regular

the waterfield sleeve is Thin. I have had it in an ipod sleeve (so it didnt have the neoprene like the laptop one). This is for scratches ONLY. Also it will probably be quite tight.

7. omarjk macrumors regular

The Incase sleeve has worked very well for my Macbook, but beware that when I had the Incase hardshell on, despite the two being Incase products, the two did not fit very nicely.

8. 3N16MA macrumors 65816

3N16MA

9. blairh macrumors 68030

blairh

Second the Booq recommendation. Their sleeves open enough where you don't have to slide the laptop in through one side only. That's how I scratched my MBP using an Incase nylon sleeve. The Booq cases are excellent and have two very nice zippers, with nothing touching your computer zipper wise.