Which Sleeve for me- Pick one...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by iguess25, Jun 19, 2007.

1. iguess25 macrumors regular

2. killerrobot macrumors 68020

killerrobot

If you're really worried about minor protection (scratches etc.) the first one is for you.
    If you're going to be throwing lots of books around and tossing your backpack on the ground all the time without thinking about it (don't recommend doing that by th way), and need more protection go with the Brenthaven bag.

On a side note, the Brenthaven would be nice to have to carry it around separately as well on those days you don't need a backpack.

3. showtime macrumors 6502

A sleeve should be just fine. I do the same thing with mine except with a zeroshock sleeve. Protects my macbook just fine.

4. Sopranino macrumors 6502

As an alternative you might want to check out the axio laptop cases. They have a hard outer shell with a form fit, padded interior. The computer is nicely protected inside. Axio seems to have received some very good comments from users.

Sopranino

5. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

hmm

Will look at the axio sleeves. Both have the handle on the sleeve I want. Just didnt know if brenthaven was bulky.. It look more dent protective.. I will see. more opinions.

6. pdra05 macrumors regular

I'd also encourage you to consider the rebounded cases from STMbags -
    http://www.stmbags.com.au/rebound

you can get them from http://www.radtech.us/Products/Rebound.aspx .

My sister and I have one of these cases and it's perfect!

--edit--

oh no.. my bad.. i guess they don't sell it in radtech anymore.. :\ but i believe you can still find them on various websites.. sorry!

7. biturbomunkie macrumors 6502a

i often carry my MBP in a sleeve (mac case, no zipper) and a regular backpack too. so far nothing happens.

8. iguess25 thread starter macrumors regular

hmm

most likely the 1st one and just put in my bag. i have so many jansports around.. thanks
    2nd one may be too bulky.