Which SMS hack works with Intelliscreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by tboooe, Oct 31, 2009.

1. tboooe macrumors regular

I am using Intelliscreen which I really like using. I am now searching for an SMS app that is compatible with Intelliscreen. In other words, I would like an app that pops on the lockscreen while giving me the option to reply. I know there are several apps out there like iRealSMS, BiteSMS, TLert, etc. The only one that I found works with Intelliscreen in TLert but I also need to use PopUpBlocker so that the native SMS app does not also display my text message.

Any ideas?

2. Knowlege Bomb macrumors 601

Knowlege Bomb

iRealQuickSMS has the box that pops up with the option to reply or call. PopupBlocker will stop any popups you choose to disable including SMS. Both are paid apps on Cydia.

3. tboooe thread starter macrumors regular

Thank you for the reply. I was trying to avoid having to install PopUpBlocker. And for whatever reason, I could not get iRealQuickSMS to work with Intelliscreen. I do not get the popup window. So far, only Tlert seems to work with Intelliscreen.

4. psywzrd macrumors 68030

I use irealquicksms with Intelliscreen and it works perfectly. You need to go into the quick reply settings in irealquick and make sure that Enable Quick Reply and Quick Reply at Lock Screen are both on. If that doesn't work there must be something else causing the problem because I have no issues uses those apps together.

5. tboooe thread starter macrumors regular

hmmmm....I have both those options checked but I still do not get the message popup window on the lockscreen with Intelliscreen running.

I will have to look more into this...

6. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

The next release of BiteSMS works fine with Intelliscreen.

7. psywzrd macrumors 68030

There must be something else going on then because I know for a fact that they work fine together. I have several friends using the same combination as well so there must a setting somewhere or a conflict with another app.