Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

twinpeaks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
BiteSMS won't launch on my phone; IRealSMS causes all sorts of random springboard crashes. I had found a program I liked - it let me SMS from anywhere, even lock screen, and when I pressed a carat > I could see the whole conversation. I went to reinstall everything after Limera1n but I can't find this. Anyone know what I had? My paypal receipts only say ROCK with no actual :confused:app details.

maturola

macrumors 68040
Oct 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
BiteSMS beta 5 works perfect on 4.1 and they said it is suppose to be release as final real soon. You can find the beta repo on their website

PhantomZone

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2009
BiteSMS won't launch on my phone; IRealSMS causes all sorts of random springboard crashes. I had found a program I liked - it let me SMS from anywhere, even lock screen, and when I pressed a carat > I could see the whole conversation. I went to reinstall everything after Limera1n but I can't find this. Anyone know what I had? My paypal receipts only say ROCK with no actual :confused:app details.

Probably was biteSMS....if you download their latest beta ( 5.0 b10 ) it works fine with Limera1n...

http://forums.bitesms.com/forums/6/topics/2737

twinpeaks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2010
Tlert!! Thank you thank you !!!

I tried BiteSMS yesterday and it would not even launch, it just locked up totally.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.