Which snap on case for my MBP 13

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by tinkori, Aug 19, 2011.

1. tinkori macrumors member

Just bought a 13 MBP and upgraded to 8GB, 120GB intel SSD. Very snappy.

Now need to buy a snap on case so that I can spend less time worrying about scratches and dings. Looking at the speck satin case .... any other suggestions?

2. accessoriesguy macrumors 6502a

damn damn damn, i do love me a good SSD, was it the 320, 510, or X-25M?

Hard Case

You can try that case out, its cheaper then some others I have seen and will protect your computer from scrapes and bumps.

3. tinkori thread starter macrumors member

I had an older x25-m which I used (am told its more reliable than the newer ones). Maybe someday I will upgrade to a SATA3 SSD but for now things look snappy ....

----------

cases for new models are sold out http://www.cellularfactory.com/mod_cas.jsp?a=857&so=2 .... do they sell the same speck cases?

4. wiregen macrumors member

I prefer just wrapping the computer with Invisible Sheild or Wrapsol...for some reason every plastic soft shell I put on makes the laptop seem a lot heavier.

5. DWBurke811 macrumors 6502a

HardCandy Bubble Shell. If you're going to get a case/shell, HardCandy is the only brand I recommend.

My girlfriend and I both have one for our 7,1 pros(13"), and I have a Bubble Slider case for my iPhone4 as well. They're products are fire, and make you look like you're a BAMF. And they're relatively affordable as well.

6. whsbuss macrumors 68040

whsbuss

Incase and Speck have the best shells for your MBP. Available at Apple, Best Buy and Microcenter.