Which spigen case to get for iphone 5s?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by GrannySmith123, Sep 20, 2014.

1. GrannySmith123, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

GrannySmith123 macrumors member

I just learned about spigen cases today. They look amazing. I love the design, the good color choices, and the removable back which you can swap out for any color.

It really does all seem too good to be true! How could a case be so cheap while looking amazing?

I'm stuck between these:

Slim armor
    Slim Armor S
    Tough Armor
    Neo Hybrid

Which one would you guys recommend? Do the slim armor series offer good protection against some concrete drops? I really love the look of all their cases, but would hate to have a broken phone because they aren't durable, especially on the front of the case. I can't see it very clearly in video reviews, but it doesn't seem to offer that raised protection other cases do when you drop it on the front.

2. Azzin macrumors 68040

3. AuroraProject macrumors 65816

AuroraProject

Based on initial reviews, I'd say none. This frustrates me as I have a Thin Fit A and their screen protectors in route to me.

4. GrannySmith123 thread starter macrumors member

5. Azzin macrumors 68040

I had the black/white case:

[​IMG]

No scratching issue for me, but I'm sure the white back piece was plastic, not metal.

6. HarryWild macrumors 6502a

HarryWild

I just got the same item through Ebay! I liked the slimness of the clear case, including a Japanese made screen protector. Best thing is that the seller was Spigen, Inc.