Which store is well-stocked?

Big.Mac.Daddy

macrumors 6502a
Jun 5, 2012
Oh baby! I'm glad you're back. I was thinking I scared you off. Can't wait till after 8am so I can then deal with another nonsensical / dramatized post by TheMacBookPro :D

P.S. glad you found the dictionary helpful. Plus it's good to know that English isn't natural for you. Some of the stuff you write didn't make any sense until you told me that ;)

Till I edit this post: Have an absolutely wonderful day :)

TheMacBookPro

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2008
Hi TheMacBookPro,

I never figured this would happen on this thread while I was away.
Anyways, thank you for defending me or should I say for being brave to cope with him. I hope he will never appear on my thread because I have nothing more to say to him.
Thanks, and my apologies for dragging this thread even further off-course. I seem to be a sucker for trolls unfortunately, but it's fun to play with their breaking point :p

Just curious, are you planning on using the VZW iPhone with au/KDDI? How does activating a foreign phone on their network work? From what I can understand it's a mixup of ESN activation along with the appropriate R-UIM card being inserted or something like that. Very confusing.

Oh baby! I'm glad you're back. I was thinking I scared you off. Can't wait till after 8am so I can then deal with another nonsensical / dramatized post by TheMacBookPro :D

P.S. glad you found the dictionary helpful. Plus it's good to know that English isn't natural for you. Some of the stuff you write didn't make any sense until you told me that ;)

If anything, I thought I scared you off. You replied to me at 10:20PM, and I promptly followed up at 11:35PM. After a 4 hour hiatus, you finally replied, but only with a brief post promising that you'll be back. I'm disappointed, those 4 hours you had should have been plenty of time to formulate a reply.

Regarding your PS: I'd appreciate it if you could point out what grammatical gaffes I've made so far.

BTW- your passive-aggressive insults are getting really strained. It's comically obvious that you want to lash out right now :p

Any particular reason why you need to wait until 8am? Is it bedtime?
It's bedtime for me soon (nearing 5AM now) so you might need to wait a while for a reply.

Last edited:

bigreat

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
So what was the point of telling someone to go to the 'Death Valley Apple Store'? It was neither funny nor helpful, so...

Non-joking serious threads? How about this:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1452328 = iPhone 5 is the best luxury gadget of all time? (yeah, because a phone that everyone and their grandmothers will have is a sign of eliteness)

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1452392 = Are developers going to be lazy and not update their apps? (seriously?)

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1448822 = TELL EVERYONE ABOUT THE SCUFFING ISSUE!

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1447618 = I am going to jump around like a crazy person when I get my iPhone.

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1444536 = Would you be an AT&T CSR? (eh?)

And this is just on the first page of your threads. I could go on and on.

As for 'deal[ing] with it': I'm not a big fan of the rating system here, but at least it tells me that there are at least 7 people out there who agree with my view, and none who agree with yours. Obviously, a non-scientific test, but it's something to play with.

I can't stop you from believing whatever you want. The truth is that you're not special enough for 'following around' status yet.

Twisting your words? Hardly, and I don't think you understand what passive-aggressive means.
All I demonstrated is that I'm not certain regarding the definition of 'groupies'. As a non-native speaker of English, misunderstandings like this do happen from time to time.
Groupies merely mean 'people who followed a specific person around' in my book, so my sincerest apologies are due here. There have been a number of people who have expressed annoyance regarding your posts in other threads though, that is not something you can deny.

Yes, quite done, as long as you get the message that silly posts like 'I hear the Apple store in Death Valley has a full stock of them.' does not contribute to the forum. If would like to continue this via PM, I'd be more than happy to though.

You jumped in with your silly reply before the OP had even gotten his question answered. Notice how I only started in here once OP stated that he got his answer and thanked them for their help. I am not interfering with OP's ability to get a proper answer; you were.
This is just so funny. The tale between two applefanboynutjobs

TheMacBookPro

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2008
This is just so funny. The tale between two applyfanboynutjobs
Me? I'm about as far from an Apple fanboy as one can get.

I was only criticizing Bigmac's useless post in this thread, I don't see how fanboyism is relevant here.

barkomatic

macrumors 601
Aug 8, 2008
Manhattan

You're not funny.

Kyoko

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
South California
Just curious, are you planning on using the VZW iPhone with au/KDDI? How does activating a foreign phone on their network work? From what I can understand it's a mixup of ESN activation along with the appropriate R-UIM card being inserted or something like that. Very confusing.
My Carrier is called "docomo", which has no supply contract with APPLE. "Softbank" and "au" are the two carriers that are authorized to sell carrier-locked iphones in the territory of Japan.

The problem is, unlike the US, neither softbank nor au allow us to unlock their iphones NO MATTER WHAT. So docomo users including me cannot use softbank/au iphone 5 on docomo, and so I need to get out of Japan to get an unlocked one. Please don't ask me any more about technical things because I know nothing about it:eek:

bigreat

macrumors member
Jun 20, 2010
Me? I'm about as far from an Apple fanboy as one can get.

I was only criticizing Bigmac's useless post in this thread, I don't see how fanboyism is relevant here.
Nah, was just trying to be funny. Your collection of the post list is just really interesting!