Which store you buying from (Apple,CPW or O2) and why

kickingk

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 22, 2007
I'm not sure which store to buy from, I could go to Apple but I know the queue is going to be huge so was thinking of going to cpw! Is the return and faults policy the same regardless where you buy from???, If I was to buy from CPW cn I take it to a apple store for repairs??

Project

macrumors 68020
Aug 6, 2005
^ Yes you can.

I will be going to the Apple store at around 5pm. Not the same elsewhere.

Comment

ynnoj

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2007
O2 or CPW. There are no Apple stores nearby unfortunately.

Comment

MacMonkee

macrumors regular
Aug 28, 2007
UK
O2 or CPW. There are no Apple stores nearby unfortunately.
Yeah I'm in exactly the same situation. I would love to go to an Apple store but as there's pretty much 2 O2 stores and a CPW all right next to each other where I live I will be checking out O2 and CPW if I have to

Comment

Leemo

macrumors 6502
May 7, 2006
Nottingham, UK
CPW - simply because it's one minute down the road, they'll have loads (apparently) and I then hopefully won't be affected by the swarms of people
trying to activate at the same time...

Fingers crossed!

-Leemo

Comment

Cardy

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2007
I would like to go to the Apple store and have the Apple experience, but I have struck up a nice arrangement (ahem) with a member of staff at a CPW store.

Comment

tjcampbell

macrumors 6502a
Aug 14, 2006
Vancouver
Today I decided that I will be buying it from the o2 store on Finchley High street in London.

Why?

Because I just spent fifteen minutes talking to the manager and he let me know that he has 150 iPhones secured for his store on iDay. So it's logical for me to go local then. Plus he was a nice fella. I like giving good people my business.
:cool:

Comment

memesmith

macrumors regular
Sep 14, 2007
My mate in 02 is buying it for me, or rather for my wife, who is actually paying for it as a present for me.

But as to which store's time I'll be wasting at 6.02 on Friday... CPW, I think *WEG*

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.