Which SW for Web Site Creation is better?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by Zoriguer, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Zoriguer macrumors newbie

Hi,
    Looking for some SW that can allow for highly customisable wire frames creation, graphic design and the ability to incorporate functionality that is currently being developed in a web application (Programmed in PHP and utilising MySQL) The SW needs to be fairly intuitive to start with as I learn the ropes, but needs to have the functionality suitable for programming additions etc once I master the application. I will in the interim be relying on a web design agency but would like to be able to refresh the site and add functionality myself, i.e. add own graphics, be able to integrate the functionality added to the web app, i.e. add the search facilities based on the added info I gain from clients etc, be able to add a pay per advertise service on the front page etc etc.

Will Rapidweaver, Freeway or Sandvox be good enough to satisfy a highly customisable website. Which one is better, i.e. allows for php customisation also. (Not wanting to burn a hole in my pocket yet, i.e. Adobe CS4 and Quark seems to fit the bill....)
    Thanks

2. EMKarelia macrumors regular

EMKarelia

Hi Zoriguer,

I believe Sandvox is the way to go for you. Everything that you have listed this software falls right onto. I use this software myself, constructing websites,editing,graphics ect ect. Sandvox would be considered the "full version" of iWeb. Easy to use but at the same time satisfied with your professional website.

Cheers :)