Which task switcher works with 4.2.1?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by nanocore, Feb 11, 2011.

1. nanocore macrumors newbie

So, I tested out the greenposion jailbreak on my ipod before doing it on my 3g phone and came across the fact that none of the free task switchers seem to work on iOS4. I tried proswitcher, kirikae and circuitous and either they wouldn't even install or they crashed the device and put it in safe mode. So, my question, is there any other solution that is free? As a fall back, I installed, an app that would quit the current or all apps with a gesture. It does work, but I would like to have a little be more flexibility. As a second question, anyone have any insight into whether these other packages are still being worked on that they would be updated to work with iOS4?

2. nanocore thread starter macrumors newbie

3. thespazz macrumors 6502a

Multifl0w

It's pretty crappy, though. Apple's built in is pretty good. Look at some switcher mods if you want some more options.

4. Justinb51 macrumors 6502

Justinb51

I use multifl0w and I like it.

Switchermod is a very good one too

5. nanocore, Feb 15, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2011

nanocore thread starter macrumors newbie

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

OK, so i found the item in Cydia (features) that gives multitasking to the 3g. That works, and I this question is answered.