Which throw in screen protectors are the best ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by azelaya84, Jan 26, 2011.

1. azelaya84 macrumors member

i came to realize today that my SGP Oleo had been beat up pretty well with scratches and stuff. My small problem started when I went into my stash for my replacement and realized I was all out of Oleo's and and Power supports, I did however pick up 2 incipio feathers last week so each one came with 2 sheilds. However I was disappointed because i had to go through 2 of them to get a semi good install i still have one slightly lifted corner. I have an otterbox coming later this week so lets see how the screen protector does. So who offers the best one in your opinion ?

2. AlphaDogg macrumors 68040

AlphaDogg

I have to say I am quite pleased with the product that BestSkinsEver has. I have a review of their full body skin for the 13" MacBook Pro here.

3. RITZFit macrumors 65816

RITZFit

I got speck shieldview for mine (come w/ 3 front and one back film). They attach with static cling so installation is easy. I've been using it for about a month and a half and so far so good. only downside is that the film degrades the quality of the retina display a bit...but for $10 I'm fine w/ that.

4. azelaya84 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah I swear by BSE for everything except the iPhone 4 because of the retina display. I had the BSE the 1st day it was avaialable for the iPhone 4 but it just hindered the retina display ever so slightly. Also what I'm trying to figure out here is which companies offer the best throw in screen protector with their cases.

5. gigemzach macrumors 6502

No doubt Switcheasy.