which would you buy?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by robindahlia789, Jun 23, 2009.

1. robindahlia789 macrumors regular

MR is the only forum/thread etc website that i go on. so didn't know where i would post it except here
    but would you rather buy a Lancer GTS of a Mazda3 2.3/sp23 (any year except 2009)
    i'm always going back between these two cars. and the time is coming where i make the choice. both cars would be manual. even though i like the paddle shifters on the GTS. Manual would be funner
    i like both of the bodies on the cars. but can't decide. the gts has a lot bigger inside space but the mazdas dash and interior is awesome. i've test driven both and feel comfortable in both. both cars have better highway and city miles than my oldsmobile at 21/17 respectively
    a late friend said it's how you feel inside the car and not the outside
    but still looking for something faster as well since i'm coming from a 95 olds mobile cutlass that roars the wrong way when trying to speed up.
    appreciated
    Rob

2. steve2112 macrumors 68040

steve2112

Go for the Mazda3. The Lancers don't get really fun to drive until you get to the Evo. In my experience, the 3 also has better fit and finish on the interior, as well. Unless you really need the extra space, go for the Mazda. I don't really care how cramped my passengers are. :)

3. ceezy3000 macrumors 6502

ceezy3000

I'd go with whatever costs you less bank. but thats me :cool: